That's a tricky question. If I'm happy because...(you did something kind for me) that means I'll be unhappy because...(you didn't) - what if I just make a decision to be happy? What happens then? How happy will I be? Is being happy different from being content? See 'On Being Happy'
Being honest and kind at the same time is an ideal - a famous man once said: "Beware the death of ideals."
- GET A COACH IN AUCKLAND
- Coaching For A Better Life
- Delicious Dopamine!
- Clive Littin's Profile & Garden
- On Being Happy
- Living In Auckland Pix
- Making it Happen (Video)
- How to Enjoy Your Relationships More.
- 16 Ways To Build Your Self Confidence
- Putting A Stop To Putting It Off
- Your "Thank You" Score