There was a guy on TV recently absolutely rubbishing The Law of Attraction. I didn't appreciate his cynical attitude toward it either. Since I was introduced to the concept sometime in the 70's I've been an advocate of this way of living. One of the most inspiring books I've read on the subject is called "The Science of Getting Rich" by Wallace D. Wattles. He wrote it a hundred years ago and it's available free on the internet. Go ahead and enjoy!
Being honest and kind at the same time is an ideal - a famous man once said: "Beware the death of ideals."
- GET A COACH IN AUCKLAND
- Coaching For A Better Life
- Delicious Dopamine!
- My Personal Blog Spot
- Clive Littin's Profile & Garden
- On Being Happy
- A Bee In My Bonnet BLOG
- Living In Auckland Pix
- Making it Happen (Video)
- How to Enjoy Your Relationships More.
- 16 Ways To Build Your Self Confidence
- Putting A Stop To Putting It Off
- Your "Thank You" Score
- Reliable Work Place Engagement Strategies